Sperlings says Best Place to Live is in Kingman, Arizona
Low population with a great slow growth in population, low cost of living with a simple life style offering great amenities ie; shopping, dining, golfing, medical facilities and centrally located to Laughlin, Havasu, Vegas, Grand Canyon and Colorado River to name a few.
Incredible quality low cost housing, 15.5% below national average. With property tax rates being one of the lowest in the United States. Recent job growth shows much more potential as to why Kingman should be your place to retire or start a brand new life.
- As of 2014, Kingman’s population is 28,125 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 31.77 percent.
- The median home cost in Kingman is $98,700. Home appreciation the last year has been 8.00 percent.
- Compared to the rest of the country, Kingman’s cost of living is 15.50% Lower than the U.S. average.
- The unemployment rate in Kingman is 7.40 percent(U.S. avg. is 6.30%). Recent job growth is Positive.
- Kingman jobs have Increased by 0.43 percent.
For more information about Arizona Real Estate or Kingman AZ Real Estate at CastleRock Village please visit http://castlerockvillages.com/kingman-az-real-estate